Full-Time Human Resources & Admin Manager (Female)
We are looking forward to hiring a smart, very results-oriented, well organized, hands-on, dynamic and with a proactive personality that enjoys engaging with people and concern about talent development. The ideal candidate will be strong-in and passionate about People Management and Employee Relations. A Human Resource Generalist with the capacity to run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, leave, developing and enforcing company policies and practices. Candidate must be Tech-Savvy, data driven and innovative in thinking and decision making.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
Human Resources Function:
- Take overall responsibility for the operation, management and performance of Company’s Human Resources function including role definition and organization design, management of employee life cycle and security.
- Enhance organization’s HR department by researching and earmarking human resources issues
- Perform analysis of HR data and provide recommendation for company’s strategic direction and thinking.
- Source for talents and perform active roles with business leadership to convey consistent and efficient recruiting process
- Set and agree strategic objectives for HR function, in conjunction with MD/CEO and manage their delivery as well as contribution to the overall business objectives.
- Use key Human Resource information to influence business strategy.
- Understand the local environment, identify and leverage local factors/opportunities to company advantage.
- Manage disciplinary and grievance procedure for all employees.
- Maintain appropriate communication and influence as well as balance between conflicting needs of various internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Design and develop annual training plans and development strategy to drive the growth and success of the organisation.
- Ensure HR team addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labour regulations.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal etc.
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- BSc Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- CIPM or any other relevant HR Professional body.
- 3 to 4 years of experience as an HR Generalist (essential).
- Understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Monthly Gross Salary – N150,000 to N200,000
- Employer Pension – 10% in line with statutory requirement.
- HMO Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Sponsored Specialized Trainings
Note: Only Female candidates should apply.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
10 total views, 1 today