Part-Time Human Resources Administrator At An Information Technology Company – Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen – Our client in the Information Technology Industry is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for its operations within the capacity below:
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Handle Human Resources and Administrative responsibilities including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting and other administrative duties assisting leadership in the people management area and act as the facilitator for the HR management team:
- Act as the first point of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries as well as to maintain and update employee records and internal databases.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by working with hiring managers or recruitment agencies, posting ads and facilitating the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Assist in the performance management processes.
- Manage payroll administration.
- Assist in the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records such as attendance according to policy and legal requirements.
- Prepare and amend where necessary HR documents, to include employment contracts and recruitment guides.
- Report regularly on HR metrics, such as turnover.
- Coordinate learning and development for company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as an HR Administrator or HR administrator’s assistant.
- Certifications from or affiliation with the relevant professional body will be an added advantage (CIPM, HRCI SHRM).
- Understanding of the Nigerian labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics, adaptability and reliability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
45 total views, 1 today