Full-Time Human Resources and Admin Manager
The Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the organization. The HR&A Manager will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training, and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. The HR&A will provide strategic guidance on HR to the office.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
Compliance and Record-Keeping:
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
Payroll and Budget:
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Country Director on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in the country office.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
Training and Development and Performance Maintenance:
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
Level of Education/Academic Qualification;
BSc in human resources or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Relevant Work Experience;
Minimum of 4 years experience in the field of human resources
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Must be familiar with country-specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
74 total views, 1 today