Full-Time Human Resources – Engineering
As a young company started in 2018, we have big ideas for the year 2021 and beyond, and as our first hire(you heard it right), you will be vital in shaping that. We are looking for someone genuinely interested and invested in other people’s progress, a structured person with attention to detail. As our first hire, you must ensure that the immediate
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: 3 years
Human Resources – Engineering Qualifications / Skills:
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment law
- Laws against sexual harassment
- Digital Literacy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- Years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles would be a significant plus
- Knowledge or experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations would be a significant plus.
- Knowledge or experience in a supervisory role would not harm at all.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
89 total views, 1 today