Full-Time ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading financial institution, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – HNI
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and participate in the acquisition of new clients to increase the teams’ market share of the client.
- Solicit, develop, generate and manage full-service relationships with clients.
- Maintain client database, keeping current client plans up-to-date and engaging new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide expertise and professional investment advice using the best services and products available to ensure clients financial and non-financial goals are met.
- Provide clients with a high level of individualized customer service consistent with their service needs and expectations.
- Track client’s investments and give proactive suggestions to enhance the portfolio performance on a regular basis.
- Continuous analysis of the competitive environment and identify/ monitor the product/service needs of the customer segment.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various investment decisions/strategies of clients.
- Inform clients of new financial products and services and changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of financial markets, relevant legal, tax and regulatory issues as well as asset allocation models.
- Develop products in line with the needs of clients.
- Ensure that weekly and monthly activity status and performance reports for the unit are prepared for the attention of the Head of Department.
- Ensure proper KYC procedures are in place and strictly adhered to.
- Reactivation of dormant account
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments.
- Develop strategic sales plan in coordination with other colleagues as appropriate
- Comply with all Bank’s compliance requirements including KYC.
- First Degree or its equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualifications
- A relevant master’s degree/ MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years cognate experience. Experience should typically be in credit/marketing, relationship management, treasury sales, private banking and funds management functions in the banking sector.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Good understanding of treasury and private banking products/services.
- Ability to generate income, grow customer base and manage strategic relationships with clients/ customers.
- Strong marketing, relationship management and networking skills.
- Strong client focus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external client relationships
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in customer development and retention
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with all levels of senior management
- Ability to generate ideas and drive the development of new business
- Excellent strategic planning skills
- Possess the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with “Relationship Manager – HNI” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
14 total views, 1 today