Part-Time Ict Instructor At Bluesquad Limited
Bluesquad Limited – Our client who is a major player in the global ICT Educational Programmes for both Secondary and Tertiary Students is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor
Location: Ode Omu, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring an ICT Instructor for our client who is a major player in the global ICT Educational Programmes for both Secondary and Tertiary Students.
- Plan and deliver lessons according to the Curriculum standards
- Must be able to teach Linux, Cyber Security, CCNA, IT Essential and Python Programming.
- Stay abreast of latest ICT trends. This involves continuing education and professional development courses, as well as self-learning.
- Perform regular Hardware and Software updates on Classroom IT devices
- Monitor Students progress through assignments, tests, and organizing competitions.
- Generate weekly activities report.
Academic Qualification & Competencies
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- 2 – 3 years working experience in the same capacity either in Educational Sector or ICT Industry
- Professional certification such as CCNA etc is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills (approachable, positive, motivated, go-getter attitude).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Role applying for as the subject of the email.
35 total views, 1 today