Full-Time ICT Instructor Recruitment at ForteSoft Systems Limited
Niitfortesoft Systems Limited – A leading IT Solutions Corporation; NIIT leverages its unique business model and technology creation capabilities to deliver world-class Software and Learning solutions to global customers.
NIIT offers a full range of IT training programs ranging from Desktop, Internet, RDBMS and Client Server, Networking and Operating Systems to Development and Programming. NIIT also offers Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Computer Associates, and IBM certification courses
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Instructor
Job Location: Ikoyi, Iju, Ikorodu, Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ICT Instructor’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the teaching of basic IIT skills to clients according to NIIT cardinal rules/curriculum structure
. * Successful candidates would also ensure that all software and operating systems required for courses are properly installed on Lab Systems.
At a minimum, the Essential Functions of the Instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in schools.
- To participate in program and curriculum review, development and client’s learning outcome initiatives
- To study and utilize client’s learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components has appropriate content and pedagogy and maintains currency
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other school evaluations in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that assigned training classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the organization
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of one to two-year experience in similar fields
- Candidate must reside within close proximity to the location (Accommodation is available for staff on the Island)
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skills.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title and their Location as the subject of the mail.
16 total views, 1 today