Full-Time IHS Towers Ongoing Job Recruitment – Apply Now
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Financial Audit
- We are currently recruiting for a Specialist, Financial Audit. Based in Lagos, you will undertake risk management activities, review related controls, and maintain and update the company’s risk framework.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, update and document inherent risks and related controls.
- Update the risk framework for financial (including automated system) risks from internal audit findings, changes in business processes, and changes in the business environment.
- Review policy and process documentation for identification of key controls and gap analysis.
- Liaise with external auditor on alignment of risk framework with auditor’s own assessment.
- Collect workings and other financial information prepared by accounting department for analysis of risk areas.
- Undertake a pre-risk assessment for all projects with a resulting financial implication.
- Undertake risk and internal control assessment for new updates in ERP.
- Ensure complete documentation of business processes related to Finance.
- Review and audit financial schedules prepared by accounting team.
- Control, archive, and update the Business Processes & Accounting manual of the company.
- Review other non-financial information reported to management for identification of weaknesses and risks.
- Update the Accounting and Finance Manual with changes in the internal and external environments.
- Report on changes in management’s assessment of risks affecting the organization.
- Maintain and follow up on remediation actions.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Financial Audit.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Audit & Risk Management, etc.
- Internal or external audit training with higher preference for external audit.
- Minimum of +5 years’ relevant work experience in audit and accounting.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and executing risk-based internal or external audits.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Financial Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- Analytical Techniques
- Presentation Skills
- Management reporting Skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Workload Management
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Business Communication.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 26th February, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
View & Apply
31 total views, 1 today