Full-Time Industrial Mechanical Technician
We at Bons Industries Nigeria Ltd is looking for a skilled Industrial maintenance technician to oversee the installation and maintenance of our industrial equipment. As an industrial maintenance technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Minimum Qualification: Vocational
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Industrial Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to service 350KVA generator
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including cumins engine, rose rolls engine, Perkins engine, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Servicing and maintaining powder parking machine, water processing line and pin mill machine (milling machine)
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Must be able to conduct injection blowing machine (Blow Moulding Machine).
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar field or Trade test 1 2 3 or City Guild Certificate
- Previous work experience as an industrial maintenance technician.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
45 total views, 1 today