Full-Time Information Technology (IT) Support (Volunteer) at Nourishing Africa
Date Posted: 2021-01-27
The Nourishing Africa Hub serves as a platform for entrepreneurs to accelerate their work, connect with funders, markets, talent, and celebrate their successes on the Continent. The portal includes information about data, funding, knowledge, e-learning, African food and chefs, career opportunities, and other resources to enable entrepreneurs to scale their impact.
The position is for young people with a passion for innovative technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The volunteer will actively contribute to developing the Nourishing Africa hub and related projects and work closely with professionals in the agriculture, food and IT landscapes.
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities working as a member of the Nourishing Africa team:
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Provide support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, graphic designs, and data centre management
We are looking for volunteers who are creative, self-motivated, committed to excellence, with a passion for the agriculture sector. Below are key qualifications that we require:
- Minimum university degree (in view or completed)
- Major in a tech-related course of study including Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology or Management Information Systems
- Highly tech-savvy and proficient in navigating IT platforms and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Functional knowledge of graphic design tools
DEADLINE: FEB 28, 2021
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the job title as the subject of the email.
8 total views, 1 today