Full-Time Information Technology / Maintenance Officer Job at Adcem Health Care
Adcem Healthcare Limited is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology / Maintenance Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications; monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
. * Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
- Completes IT-related projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Schedule and complete regular “Preventative Maintenance Program”.
- Prepare and regularly update Service Reports.
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing IT compliant standards in the business.
- General Office Maintenance (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical) in all the offices. All activities relating to replacement & repairs Office Equipment’s, Furniture and Fittings
Experience & Qualification
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of HND / Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
- Possessing any I.T. Certifications would be considered a plus
- Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.
- Preferably male
- Applicant must be proactive and have a technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as the subject of email.
40 total views, 1 today