At renaissance innovation labs, we facilitate technology experiments from ideation to the formation of business units, by equipping Africa’s overlooked geniuses with the skills, tools and opportunities for success. You’ll work with a community of like-minded people looking to achieve a common goal while learning from each other.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
The RIL Fellowship is an internship program that connects young innovators and provides them with technological and business insights in an open-collaboration environment while working on globally significant projects.
We’re offering an opportunity to kickstart your tech career.
To be a part of our innovators you’ll need;
- A basic understanding of Electronics/Robotics. (Expertise isn’t required, we would be training you).
- Candidates knowledgeable in design (3d design, Animation and UI/UX design), Software Engineering, or Machine Building / Fabrication are also encouraged to apply.
- High energy, enthusiasm and commitment to solving Africa’s indigenous problems.
- Ability to learn quickly, provide value, and make immediate impact.
- Team player with commitment to long term projects and partnership.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong business acumen.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
24 total views, 2 today