Full-Time Instrument Maintenance Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Instrument Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Delta
- Coordinate and control all instrumentation and control equipment maintenance activities within the facilities to ensure that such standards are met at all times to ensure the technical integrity and availability of the facilities in order to achieve oil/gas production targets and gas supply agreements in line with Corporate objectives
- Perform mechanical inspections and interventions activities on pumps, compressors, gas/diesel engines, generators, etc. in line with planned schedules for flow station and gas plant facilities to ensure overall availability of the facilities to meet the Corporate production volumes.
- Initiate, implement and manage the maintenance strategies based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning /scheduling preventive / corrective maintenance to sustain the integrity of the facilities and products to meet the Corporate production objectives.
- To assist in the commissioning of new plant and DCS configuration.
- To liaise via unit reporting structure with the Company and DCS Service provider. Maintain a close working relationship with the DCS provider and if necessary suggest different alternatives to his direct responsible/ line management.
- Supervise closely Vendor Services on board. Prepare, follow and close out the visits with proper reports to the E/I Supervisor, Maintenance Superintendent, and OIM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of Instrumentation / Electrical maintenance experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Good understanding of industry best practices and maintenance principles.
- Time-management and multitasking abilities.
- Commercial awareness.
- Organization skills.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Hands-on experience with electric equipment.
- Fluent English.
- Skills in developing technical reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
30 total views, 1 today