Please login/register to apply for this job.
1 Mar 2021
Full-Time Instrumentation Inspector
- Responsible for inspection of instrumentation and control systems and components for on and off shore production systems
- Independently perform inspections in accordance with company procedures, specifications and applicable IEEE standards
- Report examination results and record data
- Work with project team leadership to resolve discrepancies in instrumentation and electrical system conditions
- Evidence of prior certification and Instrumentation & Control System Inspector
- Associates/2 yr Degree required
- Bachelors of Science Degree Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of five years relevant inspection experience
- Inspection experience shall demonstrate knowledge of oil and gas production unit instrumentation and controls systems and components.
- Must be fluent in English
View & Apply
28 total views, 1 today