Internship Intern Recruitment at Tongston
Tongston is the leading award-winning unique pan-African group focused on entrepreneurial thinking through education, business, finance and media to achieve sustainable socio-economic development.
The Tongston Entrepreneurial Ecosystem operates across the Education value chain: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary & Post-tertiary (workplace, government or enterprise); and Entrepreneurship value chain: Finance, Education and Media.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Intern
Job Location: Abuja
- Tongston Entrepreneurship Group is calling for applications for its Structured Internship Program across the 5 group of companies – Tongston Holdings, Tongston Institute, Tongston Media, Tongston College, and Tongston Ventures
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
The form contains:
- Questions to give us an insight into who you are, your thought process, your goals, demonstration of Tongston’s core values in order to assess fit and
- Competency-based questions to assess your ability to meet basic competencies required of the role/team you are applying for placement during the Tongston structured internship program.
- Kindly note that only applicants who have succeeded in this stage of the recruitment process will be contacted for the assessment centre.
- The Tongston HR team may conduct pre-internship engagement checks by requesting academic and employment references.
- Thank you for taking the first step to join our ambitious entrepreneurial team.
- We hope you enjoy the recruitment process as much as we will.
3 total views, 1 today