We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our ever growing organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist in preparing information and research materials for clients projects, create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records .Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms.
- Attend company functions and networking events.
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails .
- Intern will have access to weekly trainings in Digital Marketing, Website Design, Graphics Design and Video Editing
- High school degree or equivalent, Bsc, OND, HND or it’s equivalent
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas, knowledge of market trends.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
100 total views, 1 today