Full-Time Internal Audit Executive Job at Rosabon Financial Services
Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Audit Executive
Job Location: Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure Pre-audit quality assurance check of Risk Asset transactions offline and online for completeness before disbursement
. * Quarterly Branch report on Facility management, Audit review of processes and procedures of various departments and units in the branch.
- Audit review of all accounting processes and procedures Receipt and payments, petty cash system, bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of timely internal control report for the branch.
- Verification and review of interest payout, computation of rates in liquidations and termination of invested funds. Verification of expenditures, source documents and ensuring proper approval and authorization from designated officers.
- Effective monitoring, verification and authorization of supplies and all budget approval memos.
- Post-transaction review of all RFS Risk Asset transactions (finance Leases both corporate and consumer Leases, personal loans, Business support loans.
- Verification of all payments and disbursement vouchers on the RFS bank platform
- Quarterly report on the performance status of all consummated Risk assets and report on any system inadequacy
- Timely report on non-compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal requirements in the branch
- Preparation of timely report on post Audit review of processes and procedures of all Treasury customers with investment in the branch.
- Any other task that may be delegated to you by your supervisor
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting with 2-3 years post NYSC work experience
- Professional qualification of ACA / ACCA / CIA.
17 total views, 1 today