Full-Time Internal Auditor
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving
- Maintain open communication with management
- Prepare sales and purchase control account
- Contact customers for further information/queries at the appropriate time.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management account
- Develop and revise fraud detective system
- Performing other duties as maybe assigned.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
BSC or HND in Accounting or Finance or any other related course
ICAN is a plus
2 or more years of working experience as Internal auditor in a hospitality industry
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
10 total views, 1 today