Full-Time Internal Auditor & Risk Officer Recruitment
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor & Risk Officer
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade: N / A
Department: Internal Audit & Risk
Reports to: Board of Directors
Direct Reports: None
- Responsible for planning and guaranteeing independent and objective assurance on the management of risk throughout the organisation
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
Audit Planning and Design:
- Develop an annual audit plan using input from the team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
- Schedule and assign audits to team members, ensuring effective use of people resources.
- Report to the Board of Directors at the required intervals on internal audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and all other duties assigned.
- Develop the team’s engagement with and support of major business change programmes thus ensuring that appropriate consideration of risk and control is given to all change initiatives.
- Oversee and provide quality control for the department’s audit, to ensure departmental mandate and business goals are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times.
- Plan and coordinate financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews.
- Conduct regular financial risk assessment and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risk.
- Perform audit procedures to test the reliability of established controls within the organisation.
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure corporate assets are safeguarded and accounted for at all times.
- Develop a risk register and include level of risk and proposed mitigants.
People and Process Management:
- Consistently develop and review of internal control policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas for improvement for the organisation as a whole.
- Develop new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it “easier” for the organisation to request audits and implement recommendations.
- Keep abreast of developments in Corporate Governance and Risk Management practices and advise the business accordingly.
- Provide assistance to the business in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee team performance through performance planning, coaching and performance appraisals.
- Handle performance issues, discipline as necessary and address poor standards, ensuring department targets and customer satisfaction is not compromised.
- Participate in budget development with overall responsibility of the department’s budget.
- Works predominantly within a comfortable office environment.
- 5% travel as required by the role.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Advanced Degree (MSc., MBA PhD) in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any related business degree.
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies.
- Full membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), ACCA.
Work Experience Required:
- Ten (10) to thirteen (13) years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Experience in a private hospital is an added advantage.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Behavioural Competencies / Attributes
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business.
- presentation and people management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
45 total views, 1 today