Temporary Internal Control Supervisor At Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Supervisor
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deal with daily transactions for petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reports to the Managing Director on all Control and Compliance issues as they arise for prompt actions to be effected.
- Prepares and communicates periodic financial and management reports such as:
- Stock report
- Weekly Sales Target Performance
- Production Reports (Manufacturing, Trading)
- Yield monitoring of raw materials and production processes.
- Reconciliation of invoices and payments.
- Reconciliation of daily sales with sales personnel records.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum qualification of HND.
- Minimum of 3 (Three) years working experience in a similar role.
- Be ready and able to work within a team.
- Have a polite, helpful manner.
N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
22 total views, 1 today