Full-Time Inventory Accountant Job at Sayed Farms Limited
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Accountant
Job Reference: IAC2021046
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out stock-taking exercise/inventory count and spot checks.
- Verify inventory count for new orders received at the workshop/warehouse
. * Suggest and recommend any necessary solutions to issues arising from authorized invoices.
- Assist in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory.
- Monitor inventory movement to ensure compliance with the company’s policy.
- Weekly inventory reconciliation of the stores & warehouses counts against the expected count on system.
- Responsible for the month-end reports as it pertains to inventory reconciliation and issuing of orders as well as receipts of orders.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventories on system compared to warehouses & stores physical inventories.
- Prepare daily, weekly and/or monthly inventory analysis reports and analyze inventory variance.
- Ensure the proper capturing of invoices after due authorization and confirmation of items.
- Liaise with the Senior Accountant on the invoices posted for the purpose of his review to ensure that the items are properly captured.
- Relate with the stock keeper from time to time to get information on workshop items that were received and other information that enables the proper capturing of invoices.
- Monitor and account for defective items with credit note received from the supplier.
- B.Sc in Accounting from a recognized university;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in stock/inventory management;
- Membership of a professional body such as ICAN will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Working knowledge and experience of financial applications and ERP software will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, (Orita-Challenge and its environs).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV along with passport photographs to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
39 total views, 1 today