Full-Time Inventory Accountant
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered. We are looking to hire an inventory accountant
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Obtains copies of invoices for aircraft spare parts and other engineering inventory items received /paid on an ongoing basis.
- Obtains schedules/copies of documents reflecting the receipt and utilization of aircraft spare parts for specific aircraft on weekly basis.
- Maintains comprehensive and updated Inventory movement records that show clearly the receipts and utilization of all aircraft spare parts and other inventory-related items at any given period.
- Ensures all perpetual stock-taking and accountability with analysis of any discrepancies and advises relevant parties accordingly.
- Coordinates the processing of Form A and Form M for engineering items as the need arises in consultation.
- Continuous Interface & Follow-up with various parties to resolve Inventory-related issues as at when required as the need arises -E.g. Engineering Store staff, Procurement staff, Station Managers, Commercial Team, etc. in consultation with Line Manager.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years experience in Inventory Management & Control required.
- ACA or other Professional Certification in Inventory Management & Control would be an added advantage
- Aviation Experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be a team player.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
65 total views, 1 today