Full-Time Inventory Controller At Kwik Delivery
Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
Who You Are:
- You are a process-oriented, detail-driven person, self-starter responsible for preparation of purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing stock, and managing stock levels. Analytical, very good in report generation and maintain stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records.
- A team player who is ready to join a passionate team, and build a business at light speed while tackling the large Nigerian parcel shipping market.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain records of receipt and issuance of operations items to the end-users so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Oversees the arrangement of goods in an orderly manner in the store so that stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a request from the onboarding team.
- Carries out cycle counts as often as possible.
- Develops, maintains, and adopts the best operational procedure for inventory control.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering/ICT, Finance, Operations, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience controlling inventory.
- Strong understanding and experience of cycle count and stock taking.
- Ability to take initiative and be flexible in a constantly changing work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Strong knowledge of excel / google sheets and ease with a variety of tech platforms, including inventory tool and reporting
Benefits and Working Conditions
Life at Kwik:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
61 total views, 1 today