Full-Time Inventory Officer Job at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
Olman Business Solution isa multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing inventory through the use of a computerized database and physical system.
- Primary objective will be to maintain adequate levels of stock to meet daily distribution demands while minimizing excess supply.
- Oversee inventory according to company guidelines
. * Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Continuous Process Improvement.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process requisition for reorders from Central Store.
- Establishes and co-ordinates the operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing and shipping goods.
- Analyze chandelier and locating material orders.
- Ensure availability of accurate Daily Inventory Report.
- Submission of Weekly Inventory Report.
- Plan for Monthly Material Budget
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Counts incoming stock and reconciles it with requisitions.
- Updates inventory and stock location records.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
Qualification & Experience
- A good B.Sc. Degree in Accounting.
- Professional certification in LRM will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position.
- Experience in the FCMG sector will be an advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Employee should be ready to work additional hours when required.
- Must be able to carry items up to 30kg.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
29 total views, 1 today