Part-Time Inventory / Procurement Officer At A Large Conglomerate Company – Unocasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited – Our client, a large conglomerate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory / Procurement Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a large conglomerate located in Eket, Akwa-Ibom, is looking to hire a skilled Inventory / Procurement Supervisor who will work with the client’s stock records and make sure they are up to date.
- The Inventory / Procurement Supervisor will also be required to work with senior personnel on various projects and assist any and all departments as the need may rise.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, lead and implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation, and preparation of contracts.
- Set policy and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost-effective procuring process for the business.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
- Develop workflow process in line with ERP software system.
- Advise senior management improved procurement process, management of company assets and replacement strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of an HND / OND or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
20 total views, 1 today