Full-Time Investment Consultant
The investment consultant will be responsible for working with the Board of Directors to understand their investment goals, consistently monitoring investment markets and client portfolios, managing and preparing for risk, and making adjustments to investment strategies.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Investment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Working with clients to identify their unique investment goals.
- Formulating investment strategies based on client goals.
- Issuing client documents, including monthly or yearly portfolio reports.
- Managing client documents for tax reporting.
- Suggesting investment products based on client needs.
- Analyzing various markets and conducting research.
- Making adjustments to client investments over time, such as switching to a lower-risk investment as a client reaches retirement age.
- Communicating openly, consistently, and honestly with clients and always keeping them informed about changes to your investment strategy.
Investment Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related discipline.
- 2-8 years’ experience in a finance position.
- Expertise in tax financial regulation laws.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident decision-making abilities.
- Analytical mind with good problem-solving skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
48 total views, 1 today