Full-Time Investment Executives At Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited – Abuja (fct) / Rivers
Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a member of Bethsaida Groups, a premier investment banking and asset management company. Our asset management business provides services in institutional and private wealth management, managed investment funds, specialized funds and alternative assets.
Our investment banking business provides services in structuring, modelling and valuation and capital market securities. We have a collaborative culture that is built around teams that allows us to provide the best solutions to problems our clients face and to lead innovations in our market place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT) / Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Investment
- We are looking for a competitive Investment Relationship Manager to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Market Company’ product and services to prospective clients.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports on marketing activities
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customer’s complaints quickly and effectively.
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers
- Help clients in all investment processes
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients.
- Set revenue targets, develop and execute a strategy to meet them.
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing and other related field.
- 3-6years Experience in a similar role.
- Must have worked in an Investment company or any other financial institution.
- Must possess good customer relationship.
- Must be very familiar with Investment banking.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’ rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Experience in an Investment company is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
UK-Dion Investment Limited
UK-Dion Investment Limited is an Asset management company which is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and regulated by Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC). Our …
Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited
Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited came into existence in year 2005, being registered as a Corporate Company, out of the keen desire of making a positive difference in the Re…
₦ 250,000-450,000 per month
We have a record of creative and systematic work undertaken to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of humans, culture and society, and the use of this stock of kno…
47 total views, 1 today