Full-Time Investment Marketing Manager At Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the Finance and Investment Sector is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the portfolio of investments with the objective to maximize returns to investors and achieve the fund’s development objectives.
- Execute investment transactions (i.e. prepare, execute and register investment documents).
- Originate an investable pipeline of transactions.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Conduct preliminary due diligence on prospective investors.
- Work with the Investment Principal and be responsible for the investment process for any new alternative asset investment including sourcing, due diligence (analysis, site visits, reference calls, etc.).
- Monitor and track financial performance of investors companies to ensure that loan payments are current and revenue interest payments achieve budgeted targets.
- Engage investors on a regular basis for monitoring purposes and to serve as an active risk / growth investment partner of the companies.
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the fund’s board and investors.
- Develop and maintain efficient relationship with investment departments and ensure compliance with all policies and laws.
- Ensure investors are in compliance with fund environmental, social, anti-corruption, and anti-money laundering policies and procedures, doing due diligence of prospective investors and monitoring of investors.
- Provide financial analysis and modeling support to the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MUST have 8+ years of similar experience in a Micro Finance bank or any related organization.
- MBA or Professional Certification in Business, Management, or Finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
Skills / Abilities:
- Leadership, Managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Strategic Planning.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
View & Apply
81 total views, 1 today