Full-Time Investment / Relationship Manager Job at Apex-Grade Global Services
Apex-Grade Global Services – Our client is a Financial Institution in Nigeria and across many other countries with employee strengths of more than 1000.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Investment / Relationship Manager
Job Location: Garki, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides investment information and financial advice to Management;
- Maintains knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products, including property, assets, funds, trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigeria economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Designs the portfolio that can match the expected yield and risk.
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of Management
- Develops relationships with potential related institutions and individuals.
- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to Management, including property, assets, funds, bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts etc.
- Works as investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis to Management.
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Specializes in a particular field or industry to aspire to achieve expert level knowledge
- Follows up the portfolio of the investment and monitors the process of the investment and control the risk, to make sure company can receive expected yield.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience: 3 to 7 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting.
- Good at Decision Making, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Organisation, Attention to Detail, Time Management, Multitasking, Working Under Pressure, Teamwork, With Ambition, Leadership.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Call for more enquiries: 07019571597.
23 total views, 1 today