Full-Time IT Admin Officer
We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company’s computer infrastructure and supervise our IT department. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Job Responsibilities:
– Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers. * – Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- – Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- – Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- – Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- – Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- – Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- – Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- – Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- – Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
– Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
– At least two years experience in a similar role.
– Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
– Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
– Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
63 total views, 1 today