Contract IT Helpdesk Specialist
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home-grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high-performance teams and become part of making history.
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
We are looking for a talented, self-driven and customer service-oriented helpdesk Officer to join our Helpdesk team! As a helpdesk officer, you will be responsible for handling Client enquires on technical issues and help in resolving them.
● Provision of a reliable interface between the client and AppZone Limited
● Conduct quarterly customers satisfaction survey
● Respond to client’s enquiries for technical assistance via telephone, e-mails, or instant messenger.
● Logging of cases and help desk interactions with clients using CRM applications.
● Follow standard help desk procedures in other to assist clients to resolve technical issues.
● Track and route all technical problems including Database, code, operating system, web-server, integration, networking, and hardware issues, amongst others.
● Prepare activity and other CRM reports.
● Other support interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
● Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- BSc in Computer Science, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- At least Two (2) years helpdesk work experience in a Fintech company, Telecommunication company, IT Infrastructure company, FMCG, Software company, etc..
- Candidate should have a good knowledge of software, Payment, and banking.
- Strong capabilities in Customer Service Orientation, Stakeholder Management, People Management and product Domain Knowledge.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in problem solving, time management, analytical thinking, ambitious and have a great drive to succeed.
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail, great communication skills and works well in a team.
32 total views, 1 today