Contract It Infrastructure Lead At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Lead
Reference No.: INFRAL
- Designs, plans, and implements system and network architectures that are high performing, scalable, fault tolerant, secure, and compliant.
- Provide solution design for Enterprise services managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, messaging, enterprise application sizing and designing infrastructure for applications like Core banking, Delivery channels, Payment Systems etc.
- Responsible for IT Infra architecting for Tier-I / II / III applications.
- Bring in the best practices for cloud, virtualization, WAN optimization etc. while optimizing the TCO.
- Ensure the implementation of security policies at infrastructure level,
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience out of which at least 5 years
- experience in product/project management.
- Proven track record of strategizing and designing IT networks & Infrastructure for financial services institutions.
- Proven Experience in IT Infrastructure sizing and capacity planning.
- Strong working knowledge of networking technologies and virtual architecture (VMWare, Hyper-V, VDI).
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
120 total views, 1 today