Part-Time IT Intern, DataEx at Cainergy Group
Date Posted: 2020-11-12
Cainergy Group – We are recruiting to fill the position of an IT Intern, DataEx in Abuja
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- The support and understudy the IT Manager, DataEx in the maintenance of hardware, software and troubleshoot issues with office equipment like printers, computers and servers.
- Website and communication technology management and run software updates backups when requested and help with general IT support services for the group
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responds (in person or over the phone) to prioritised requests for IT support (software and hardware) from personnel company wide.
- Troubleshoots and undertakes fault finding to maintain end-user system functionality and relevant applications.
- Sets up and configures hardware, installs upgrades and configures IT software in onshore environments.
- Develops and delivers training for applications to end users.
- Supports the planning of office / facilities moves to ensure continuity of availability for the company’s IT systems (software and hardware).
- Participates in projects and works with other teams or external vendors on IT related issues.
- Supports remote users in a timely and efficient manner to minimise down time.
- Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Monitors use of company IT systems and ensures compliance with company’s IT security policies and standards.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required by the Executive Management.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any ICT related discipline
- CCNA & IT Essentials, NSE and any other professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
Required Key Skill:
- Network Configuration and Administration.
- Windows Server Setup and Management.
- Firewall, Network and Cyber Security Operation.
- Windows OS, Linux OS and Mac OS Installation.
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration.
- Computer System Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Database Design and Administration.
- Responsive Website Design and Development.
- Mobile App Development (Android and IOS)
- Desktop Publishing and Computer Operation.
- Graphics Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw)
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Deadline, achievement and target orientated.
- Clear verbal and written communication in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 19th November, 2020, with the “Job position” as email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
193 total views, 1 today