Full-Time IT Management Trainee – Lagos Island
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Troubleshooting and maintaining wireless, ethernet network systems and provide rapid solutions.
- Install and administer servers, laptops and PCs including operating systems and applications
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Assessment of system (laptops, desktops, servers etc.) performance and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in planning, administration, and execution of projects, processes, issue resolution, and procedures.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical/user support across the company
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Resolving network issues.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
Supporting and testing the roll-out of new technologies, applications and/or features
·A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to multitask and priorities.
1 – 4 years of experience in a related role
Must have worked in the QSR Industry
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria and does not agree with the terms and condition need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
56 total views, 1 today