Part-Time IT Manager Job at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a Legal firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are currently sourcing for an IT Manager who will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and performance monitoring of information technology systems across functions and processes, thereby enabling the achievement of the firm’s performance objectives and goals.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provide expertise on information technology and communications to ensure that the firm’s Partners have the best possible information for effective decision making
. * Maintain appropriate business relationships with relevant IT vendors and suppliers and ensure compliance with agreed service levels.
- Define improvement plans and targets for each financial year and monitor achievement against targets.
- Contribute to the development of the firm’s strategic and business plans in relation to information and communication technology.
- Oversee the planning, development/procurement, implementation and maintenance of firm-wide information and communications systems which enable the firm’s functions and processes, within specified timelines, budget and resource requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborate proactively with the lawyers and the Business Support Unit Heads to understand the requirements for information technology enablement.
- Oversee and coordinate efforts aimed at developing IT business solutions.
- Ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively carry out business operations and processes.
- Coordinate and collaborate proactively with the lawyers and the Business Support Unit Heads to understand training needs of users of different application systems and ensure the provision of adequate user-level training, before, during and after the implementation of information technology applications.
- Ensure that all information technology application systems, existing and future procurements operate in and conform to the international standards and norms of governance and security.
- Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the integrity, availability, confidentiality and security of corporate data and information.
- Ensure that all users of any information technology application system operating within the firm adhere to the basic minimum requirements with regard to information security and document control.
- Keep abreast of new trends and developments in information technology, in general and industry-specific information technology trends in law.
- Monitor the department’s performance through agreed Key Performance Measures.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities in the department by making requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure adequate management of the firm’s IT assets and ensure adequate availability of IT devices for relevant end-users.
- Champion the process of selling the business case for implementing new IT business solutions to relevant stakeholders and obtain necessary approvals for implementing identified solutions.
- B.Sc or B.Tech in Computer Science from a credible institution
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience
- Relevant IT certification
- Project management certification.
20 total views, 1 today