Contract It Network Engineers At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Network Engineer
Reference No.: ITNES
- Maintenance and administration of computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Maintain configure, and monitor virus protection software and email applications
- Monitor network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software and other related systems.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network infrastructures and protocols.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize Solutions.
- Ability to implement, administers, and troubleshoots network infrastructure devices.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
126 total views, 1 today