Contract It Project Manager At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Reference No.: ITPM
- Design technical developments with the technical team. Implement software life-cycle methodology. Develop and maintain information technology plans. Coordinate the roll-out of beta and production releases. Inspect projects for quality assurance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients.
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management.
- Project management certification is a MUST.
- Hands on Fintech experience desirable.
- Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA / HITECH, NIST, CSA / CCM.
- Solid HTML skills, familiarity with programming languages.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
101 total views, 1 today