Contract It Quality Assurance Analyst At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Reference No.: ITQAM
- Responsible for guaranteeing a level of quality for the end client, and to help the software. development team to identify problems early in the process.
- Reporting discovered defects to all relevant departments for correction.
- Conduct high quality testing according to the market trends, regulations and international standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Information Technology Quality Assurance.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with creative mindset.
- A meticulous approach to work.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the mail) with a scanned passport sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
74 total views, 1 today