Contract It Service Desk Officer At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Desk Officer
Reference No.: ITSD
- Provide 100% phone and remote technical support, or chat or through the Incident Management System.
- Triage and work incoming Service Desk calls, chats, tickets.
- Open a Samanage ticket for every call ensuring ownership of customer incidents and requests to resolution and ensure tickets are updated with accurate notes daily.
- Participate in on call after-hours and weekend support as needed.
- Ensure tickets are responded to and resolved within Service Level Agreements for each customer.
- Create documentation for the Service Desk.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related disciplines.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years Help Desk/Customer service/Call Center or IT experience.
- Solid technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in explaining highly technical data and information to end-users of complex IT systems and projects.
- Good use of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics and scheduling tools.
- Ability to gather and convert data into a written narrative.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
103 total views, 1 today