Part-Time IT Support Officer Job at Upbeat Recreation Centre
Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world-class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes. We are babies, school children, young adults, thrill-seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated
. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Support Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement company’s overall IT strategy and infrastructure, ensuring that the right systems, applications, controls, policies, guidelines are put in place to support the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Manage company’s electronic data and ensure that the company’s information asset and knowledge base is adequately secured, available to the appropriate stakeholders as and when due.
- Install, configure, and maintain all computer systems, hardware, software applications, and other IT consumables and ensure that all relevant IT licenses and subscriptions are updated and/or renewed as and when due.
- Carry out preventive maintenance schedule, periodic system audit and review logs for un-authorized or questionable access and put in place appropriate measures to guarantee the integrity of the system.
- Participate in the development and implementation of company’s business contingency policy and plans ensuring that the business has a robust back–up arrangement to forestall any data loss and business disruption.
- Secure physical access company’s server room and other IT Infrastructure and ensure compliance to laid down safety and security procedures.
- Provide end-user support and training; respond promptly to all enquiries on IT related services and applications across the business.
- Monitor and manage relationship with the Software developers for Upbeat.
- Monitor compliance with approved IT policies and guidelines and recommend appropriate measures to track and deal with infractions.
- Maintain a system error-log, diagnose reported problems and relay problems to the appropriate support organisations or third party vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory authorities relating to hygiene, fire, health and safety as well as the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
- Maintain and keep accurate records of all IT-related transactions, approvals, correspondences, memos etc.
- Prepare periodic activity report as required by the IT Manager.
- Periodic download and backup of customer information
N1,200,000 – N1,500,000 Annually.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the job title as the subject of the mail.
52 total views, 1 today