Full-Time J-Six Group Recruitment for a Female Personal Assistant
J-Six Group, with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, BDC, Trading and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage a proactive and highly organized Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management
- Observing best business practices and etiquette
. * Devise and maintain office filing system
- Act as the point of contact between the senior management and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Take dictation and minutes, prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments and meetings, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Organize travel arrangements
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably MSc
- Previous working experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant or Secretary for 2 years.
- Must live in Lekki or immediate environs, preferred candidate must be between the ages 30-50.
- Charismatic, coordinated and amiable.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to act on confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in MS Word, typing and report writing
- Proactive problem solver and flexibility is important.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Fast learner and must be able to pay attention to details.
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Word and appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
45 total views, 1 today