Full-Time Job Openings at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Details / Responsibilities
Leadership Accountability Area:
- Supervise the respective team of direct and indirect reports through contributing to effective recruitment, development, performance management, and succession planning, in order to maximize team performance and achieve sectional objectives
Managerial Accountability Area:
- Contribute to the management of the section’s daily operations by providing expertise, enabling teamwork, and aligning processes, in order to achieve high-performance standards and meet established targets.
Operational Accountability Area:
Payables and Receivables:
- Supervise the daily accounting transactions of all entries purchases and sales, stores, etc by reviewing the balances and approving the statements of the entries, to ensure proper accounting entries and control on payments and receivables made.
- Direct and control daily and monthly bank reconciliation (deposits and withdrawals), with all branches’ cashboxes, and confirming bank deposits by customers, to ensure the company balances are properly controlled and not overdraft.
Customers’ and Suppliers’ Accounts:
- Supervise and review the payments’ due date registers, by reviewing the financial reports prepared by the accountants, as part of income and expenses control.
Monthly Tax Reports:
- Review monthly tax and pension reports by updating all remuneration and other tax registers, for continuous and updated reconciliation including taxes on salaries.
- Reconcile and issue invoices and receipt vouchers to cash and credit account clients for the sales of goods (generators, spares); as well as for after-sales services (contracts, on-calls, overhauling), to show the sales levels and ensure accurate invoicing of orders.
- Compile daily journals, by reviewing needed entries and signing them, to better control the payment transactions.
- Review and reconcile payment vouchers, by preparing receipts of payments and payment vouchers of deposits into banks, reconciling petty cash and custody, and preparing bank payment vouchers, to ensure all payments are covered.
- Supervise VAT (value-added tax) on monthly basis, by reviewing payments/receivables against no-VAT payments/receivables, issuing due payments, and collecting refunds from the Ministry of Finance, to ensure correct declarations of amounts.
- Prepare requested reports (inventory status, journals, etc), by reviewing relevant information and submitting to requesting manager/supervisor, to present current accounting status.
- Review monthly salaries with the HR department, by verifying no errors in entries, advising of correct income tax, deductions, and allowances to be paid, approving prior to transfer to the bank(s) for payment; and preparing all related payroll accounting vouchers, to ensure no errors occur in the payments of salaries and preserving the employees’ rights.
- Degree: HND/BSC in Accounting
- Years of experience: 3-5 years.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Details / Requirements
Operational Accountability Area:
- Prospect for new opportunities, by coordinating with Marketing on market surveys/research for potentials, having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from the Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future reference.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, follow up on the sales documentation till completion, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Ensure proper communication with the customers, by building a good rapport, being available to respond to the customer’s inquiries, and showing goodwill to constantly understand and support customer’s needs, to enhance sales and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Preferably a lady
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
61 total views, 1 today