Part-Time Job Openings at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: E-Commerce Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for back-end website maintenance.
- Responsible for website prices updating.
- Responsible for website design
. * Responsible for customer service via online chat, email and phone calls
- Responsible for social media management.
- Responsible for routine website evaluation.
- Responsible for overseeing graphic design for website and social media channels.
- Responsible for product description for brands on the SIMS website and Royal website.
- Responsible for driving on / website sales.
- Responsible for price and product update of 3rd party SIMS E-commerce shops, e.g GT Market hub, Jumia.
- Responsible for product photography at SIMS showrooms.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. Degree.
- 3 years experience
- Ability to communicate on-line.
- Ability to design.
- Ability to test, collate and analyse data.
- Marketing automation skill.
- E-mail marketing skill.
- Organizational skill
- Proficient in Microsoft suites-MS word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Age between 30-38 years
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be smart and dynamic with excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
- Daily Collation of Orders from the Retail, Trade and Corporate Sales Team
- Efficient planning/zoning of deliveries taking the routes into consideration.
- Supervision of drivers for maximum output.
- Co-ordination with maintenance team for service and repair of vehicles.
- Preparation of daily activity report.
- Preparation of driver’s turn-around time report
- Ensuring all vehicle particulars are valid.
- Maintaining different registers for the deliveries of the retail, trade and corporate sales channels
- Maintaining the mileage report of all vehicles
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Sound geographical knowledge of Lagos and the South-West
- Good Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
23 total views, 1 today