Full-Time Job Openings at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brands & Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Developing Marketing Campaigns.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Content Development
. * Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Monitoring media and performance and developing reports.
Must Haves for the position:
- A Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or Journalism.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) certified will be an added advantage.
- 2 years in a similar role.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to interpret briefs.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Team working skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
Job Position: Account Receivable Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
- Preparation of periodic reports (Daily, monthly, and annual reports)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- 2 years of experience in a business or finance environment. Experience in Retail and/or Production Industry is a plus
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Have outstanding mathematical skills
- Work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including a willingness to work long hours during peak periods
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Trend Analysis
- Good organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- PC proficiency and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Google and ERP accounting application is Compulsory.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase sales and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze our strategic business offerings and current customer portfolio to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate transaction value and delivery timelines
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales or business development roles
- Familiarity with relevant technology tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (excel and power point) and relevant enterprise and CRM software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
11 total views, 1 today