Full-Time Job Openings at UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- The Human Resources Manager will lead and direct the functions of the department and provide sound professional advice on the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission, learning & development and talent strategy
Duties / Responsibilities
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource, development and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, retention, development, performance management and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to department/function heads and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise;
- May be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, contract and professional roles;
- Collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies, to develop competency framework relevant to achieve the organisational mission, ensure linkage to the compensation structure as well as the recruitment and hiring process.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS), talent management system, compensation & benefits etc.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law and recommends changes in policy & practices
- Provides advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements and plays a major role in work review and change processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least 6-8 years of human resource management experience required. HR Certification is an added advantage.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent diplomatic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations as well as public sector related practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- The Project Manager will lead a team of discipline specialists, program analysts, consultants, and service providers to assess requirements; plan, analyze, and design interventions; facilitate execution, monitor, and evaluate the progress of the projects.
- S/he shall also be responsible for managing internal & external interfaces and provide support as may be required to stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of interventions on schedule, within budget and in line with extant rules.
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategy and Planning
The strategy and planning roles of the project Manager include:
- Facilitating the development of the goals, objectives and targets for the program;
- Developing a short, medium and long-term work programme;
- Defining an outcome focused performance indicators measures aligned to the national aspirations, program objectives and existing realities;
- Mobilizing resources (human, capital, organizational) to assess needs, develop and implement solutions
- Developing budget for the project’s operations and, assessing and tracking budget requirements for the interventions
- Defining KPIs, milestones and other critical project dates in conjunction with the execution teams;
- Facilitating interface interactions, monitor and evaluate progress and effectiveness of interface actions;
- Ensuring that interventions are in alignment with the objectives of the project, regulations, policies, standards and best practices;
- Developing and maintaining a performance management system to track progress against plan in terms of schedule, costs, quality, benefits and other impacts
- Monitoring and providing support for external governance coordination
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and creating reports for project principals and stakeholders.
Communications and stakeholder management:
- Facilitating the set up and maintain a robust stakeholder management framework to ensure two-way information exchange between project principals and stakeholders.
- Defining and facilitating the implementation of a communications framework for the project to ensure adequate dissemination of the relevant information to the target audience
- Supervising and managing the performance of staff in the project monitoring and evaluation unit.
- Coaching and mentoring staff in the organization and relevant stakeholders to deliver project objectives
- Providing training to facilitate the delivery of the project’s objectives (e.g. project and change management)
- Supporting stakeholders to institute change manage programs to achieve the program objectives.
Education and Experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a quantitative discipline (preferably, Engineering, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or Applied Sciences)
- Experience: Minimum of 8-10 years experience with Proven project management skills, evidenced by number, type and scale of projects managed and delivered from start to finish. Industry experience and relevant professional qualifications (e.g. PMP, Prince II) is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience in managing complex programs, preferably in the public sector
- Thorough understanding of program/project management principles, techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and ley metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS Office and project management tools (e.g. Primavera, MS Project)
- Experience in developing and maintaining performance dashboards
- Excellent organization and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of commercial and technical risk assessments.
- Ability to develop and implement operations, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to solve operational issues; coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams; deal with complex priorities & issues and maintain effective working relationships.
Job Position: Integrated Planner
Job Location: Abuja
- The Integrated Planner will provide and/or coordinate program planning and evaluation, ensuring that developing and existing programs are effective and in conformance with the overall goals and objectives of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, develops, implements, and coordinates strategic operational and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Determines need and plans, develops, and assesses a wide range of integrated communications strategies and programs for and on behalf of the organization’s principal executive.
- Administers, oversees, and coordinates the activities of a range of specified operating and support programs, as appropriate to the defined objectives.
- Provides strategic advice and consultation to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of modifications and enhancements to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining an integrated schedule capable of tracking interdependencies, cost, timelines, and outcomes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management or Development, or a related field. M&E Certification, Microsoft Project with Integrated Schedules and Logic Networks is essential.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Experience in modelling complex development programmes including integration of activities across multiple platforms, multiple suppliers and customer resources.
- Experience in advanced excel, planning (MS Project, primavera, Powerpoint), data analytics and visualization tools (Qlikview, Tableau or equivalent), and performance management is desirable.
Required skills and Competencies:
- Excellent in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Excellent in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of integrated program planning, development, and administration within a public institution environment.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resumes to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
19 total views, 1 today