Full-Time Job Opportunities At Rosabon Financial Services
Rosabon Financial Services – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lease Executive (B2B / B2C)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The lease executive will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets being Corporate Loans, operating, and finance leases. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with the company’s clients to boost our brand and profits. Candidate must have strong Knowledge in Risk Assets for business loans,leasing and fleet management, and following through transactions to disbursements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate High-Quality Risk Assets
- Met and exceed set financial targets
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve clients complaints quickly and effectively
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them
- Promote excellent customer service.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Intuitive to customers’ needs
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks
- Prepare reports as at when due or assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development
- Knowledge of customer management practice
- Experience in Risk Assets creation
- Experience in leasing
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and good work ethics
Job Title: Loan Sales Executive (Corporate / Consumer Lending)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Loan Sales Executive is required to collect and prepare all materials needed to secure a loan.
- He/ She will also responsible for reviewing loan applications evaluating the potential risks of granting loans to applicants.
- The candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of selling various loan products.
- He/ She will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Update account records, Compute payment schedules and transactions on ERP
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving loan application problems.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment and meet the set target
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or a related field.
- 2 years Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title and State” as the subject of the email.
10 total views, 1 today