Full-Time Job Recruitment at Homes Consulting Limited
Homes Consulting Limited – Our client, a major market shareholder in the Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Agriculture and Banking sectors, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Investment Consultant
2.) Marketing Manager
3.) Client Relationship Officer
4.) Operations Manager
5.) Business Development Manager
Job Locations: Ibadan – Oyo and Oshogbo – Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Major Job Descriptions
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Banking and Insurance is of added advantage
. * Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- OND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD qualification.
- Candidates are expected to have a minimum of 2 years experience and no limit to years of experience in positions applied for. Age is not a deciding factor.
- Professional Certifications in the positions applied for are an added advantage.
- Some job positions have flexible working conditions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a copy of their CV to: using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted and scheduled for interview.
4 total views, 1 today