Full-Time Job Vacancy For Inventory / Stores Manager
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has its headquarters in Nigeria and production plant in Ghana including 16 African countries.
Department: Inventory stores
- To provide leadership to stores and inventory management
- Ensure proper arrangement of inventory for easy identification and inventory monitoring. .
- Ensure that stores management procedures are strictly adhered to, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing processes and procedures,
- Identify training needs for stores personnel and recommend training courses/ programmes
- Conduct regular physical inventory count, reconcile with stock ledger and ensure accurate inventory.
- Ensure effective use of ERP for stock management.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A first degree in mechanical engineering /BSC /HND in purchasing &. supply or any related discipline
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Membership of Institute of Purchasing &. supply will be added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years post-qualification experience, 3 years experience with manufacturing industry
- Experience across multiple industries e.g. cement industry
- Good knowledge of inventory principles and standards
- working knowledge of stores/materials management
- Excellent understanding of inventory ageing analysis
- Knowledge of technical spares, applications and arrangement.
- Working industry knowledge e.g, manufacturing, cement industry
- Good knowledge of standard codification of inventory
- Applicant MUST have previous experience in the use of ERP (SAP) or standard inventory management software.
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the requirements listed for the above position and interested in making a career with our company, kindly send your CV and application to:-
Closing Date: 06 September, 2016
Ghana Current Jobs
47 total views, 1 today