Full-Time JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service logistics company, with a specialty in air/sea freight forwarding with international standards, reputable image, high professionalism and consistent quality of service; is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring qualified personnel for the position below:
Location: GRA, Port Harcourt.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Accountant.
Job Category: Junior Level.
- Working with senior accountants to develop their knowledge of the accounting industry
- Checking entries for accuracy and making necessary corrections and file documents as needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Processing payment schedules, vouchers, and updating accounts payable.
- Maintaining creditor’s records for the company.
- Processing payroll for the employer.
- Creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Processing invoice in the accounting system.
- Coordinating bank reconciliation
- Facilitating debt collection for the company main company
- Assisting with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
- Matching invoices for approvals or requests as applicable.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must possess the integrity to uphold best practices and retain transparent records about the organization’s financial records.
- Must have an aptitude for numbers and calculation.
- Must possess good rapport, time management, expert negotiation, strongly analytical, and organizational skill.
- Must be a good team player with commendable Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting software as well as computer software to input and amend data and records.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Must be detail-oriented to be able to input data accurately and to recognize any errors they or others may have made.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- 2-3 years of working experience as a Junior Accountant.
- Preferably Female.
- Easy commute to GRA.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and evaluation abilities.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role “Junior Accountant” as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
20th May, 2020.
Location Lagos Industry Human Resources Type Full Time Role JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT Career Level Expert
15 total views, 2 today