Full-Time Junior Accountant at Tenaui Africa Limited
Date Posted: 2020-12-09
Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon), a leading supplier of photographic materials in Nigeria, is hiring a Junior Accountant in Lagos
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 12th December 2020, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
63 total views, 1 today